What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a small file stored in the owner´s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, with information about navigation.
The set of cookies of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to check which pages are useful, which are not, and which ones can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the good functioning of internet, offering numerous advantages in interactive service delivery, facilitating the navigation and use of our web.
By no means can cookies damage your device. Conversely, the presence of active cookies helps us to identify and solve errors.
Which types of cookies do we use?
According to the managing body:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own devices or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
- Cookies from third parties: those that are sent to your computer from devices or domains not managed by ourself, but rather by another collaborating entity; for example, those used by social networks, or by external contents such as Google Maps.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: temporal cookies that remain in the cookies´ archive of your navigator until you close the webpage, meaning that no one remains in the hard disk of your computer. Information obtained through those cookies, are used to monitor traffic trends on the web. In the long run, it allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and its use.
- Persitent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our web reads them each time you do a new visit. A permanent web has a given expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. Those cookies are generally used to improve purchasing and registration services.
According to the end use:
- Technical cookies: are those required for the navigation and good functioning of our web. They allow, for example, to control the traffic and data communication, to gain access to parts with restricted access, to perform the purchasing process of an order, to use security elements, to store contents in order to distribute videos or share contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of navigator through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurements and analysis of the use the users do of the provided services.
- For this, your navigation is analyzed on our website in order to improve the way our products and services are offered.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow to manage, in the most efficient way, advertisement spaces that could be included in our website.
- Cookies of behavioural advertisement: are those that store information related to the behavior of the users obtained to continuous observation. Thanks to those, we can know the navigation habits on internet and show your advertisement related to your navigation profile.
How can cookies be set or disabled?
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your device through the configuration of the options of your internet navigator. In case you would not allow the installation of cookies in your navigator, you might be unable to access some of the services and your experience on our web might be less satisfactory.
In the following links you may find all the information on how to set or disable your cookies on each navigator:
Your decision to navigate and continue on this website means that you are approving the use of the above mentioned cookies under the conditions described in the present cookies policy.